L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers' mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers' mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across air, land, sea, space and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $17 billion in annual revenue, 50,000 employees and customers in more than 130 countries. L3Harris.com
Description: Job Title: Engineering Development & Integration Lab ProfessionalJob Code:SAS20201905-45725Job Location: Clifton, NJJob Description:
L3Harris is looking for a labprofessional to support our engineering teams by maintaining our development and integration labs and assuring the labs are in-compliance with company policy.
- Process/policy compliance responsibilities
- Security policy adherenceEnvironment/health/safety process/policy adherence
- Lab access control (e.g. grant access, coordinate all lab tours and visitors)
- Maintain visitor, open/close, trusted download, maintenance logs
- Ensure proper marking of classified/unclassified lab assets and media
- Lab responsibilities
- Go-to person for lab equipment needs (e.g. handling rental/purchase requests, identifying out of cal equipment and requesting cal or cal-extension, tracking lab assets across multiple labs)
- Verify operation of lab equipment and PCs after IT updates.
- Perform sanitization procedure for all assets leaving the lab
- Maintain organization of lab
- Maintain and update configuration/control files for simulation tools/suites
- Lead test automation initiatives across programs/labs
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Bachelors Degree and 5+ years of relevant work experience, or equivalent
- Proficient with standard EE/RF lab and test equipment (e.g. digital multi-meter, power supply, oscilloscope, spectrum analyzer, signal/function generation, logic analyzer, network analyzer, power meter, amplifiers, attenuators, coaxial cables, filters, power dividers)
- Active Secret security clearance
- Excellent organization skills
- Effective communication skills in a collaborative team environment
- Familiarity with LabVIEW/MATLAB/other tools for instrument control
Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your rsum for this position, you understand and agree that L3Harris Technologies may share your rsum, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
L3Harris Technologies is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws. L3Harris maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.