L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers' mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers' mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across air, land, sea, space and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $17 billion in annual revenue, 50,000 employees and customers in more than 130 countries. L3Harris.com
Description: Job Title: Information System Security Manager Job Code: Management - Level 4, Cyber Intelligence CIM4Job Location: Burlington, MAJob Description: The ISSM is responsible for maintaining oversight over all classified information systems for both collateral and special programs. The primary responsibility is ensuring the implementation of Risk Management Framework (RMF) and/or JSIG requirements. Essential Functions:
- Developing, documenting, and monitoring compliance with and reporting of the facility's system security program in accordance with Cognizant Security Activity (CSA) guidelines for management, operational, and technical controls.
- Submitting and maintaining required documentation in eMass, Xacta and/or other customer defined databases for system accreditation actions.
- Manage and oversee for ISSO's/ISSE's
- Develop and maintain local security policies
- Develop and provide IS security education and training
- Conduct and/or participate in internal reviews and/or Government inspections
- Performing risk assessments and documenting results in a RAR
- Overseeing day-to-day operations
- Responding to Security incidents
- Maintaining information systems in accordance with the security plan and Authorization to Operate (ATO)
- Tracking POA&M items, taking steps until closed
- Managing, maintaining, and executing the continuous monitoring strategy
- Assessing changes to information systems that could affect the authorization
- Ensuring configuration management policies and procedures are followed
(refer to http://my.harris.com/careerframework)
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Active Top Secret, eligible for SCI/SAP programs
- CISSP Certification within 6 months of start date
- Bachelor's Degree and minimum 6 years of prior relevant experience. Graduate Degree and a minimum of 4 years of prior related experience
- SCI and SAP experience is preferred
- Knowledge of SCAP and STIG implementation
- Familiar with the JSIG, DAAPM and the ICD-503
- Willing to travel up to 20%
- RMF knowledge
Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your rsum for this position, you understand and agree that L3Harris Technologies may share your rsum, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
L3Harris Technologies is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws. L3Harris maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.