How will you make an impact?
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. is the world leader in serving science, with annual revenue exceeding $25 billion. Our Mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Whether our customers are accelerating life sciences research, solving complex analytical challenges, improving patient diagnostics and therapies or increasing productivity in their laboratories, we are here to support them. Our global team of more than 75,000 colleagues delivers an unrivaled combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and pharmaceutical services through our industry-leading brands, including Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific, Unity Lab Services and Patheon. For more information, please visit www.thermofisher.com.
- Working under the direction of formulation scientist(s) and department manager
- Performs formulation, scale up and other manufacturing (Developmental & Good Manufacturing Practices) related assignments and documents them properly.
- Provides technical writing assistance to the formulation scientists. Documents include, but are not limited to FTRs, PTRs, protocols and report.
- Technical troubleshooting of equipment and processes.
- Participates in training on equipment and other departmental training activities.
- Will get trained in the set up and running critical manufacturing equipment in Pharmaceutical Development area and run the processes as needed.
- Participates in inter-departmental coordination for documentation and equipment related tasks.
- Participates in Project team meetings, if needed.
- Addresses technical issues or client concerns.
- Provides technical support and escorts clients as needed during on-site visits
- Supports manufacturing activities in PDS and commercial operations during regular shifts and night shifts
Education & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Science / Engineering preferred.
- 1-2 years' experience in pharmaceutical industry preferred.
If you are an individual with a disability who requires reasonable accommodation to complete any part of our application process, click here for further assistance.
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Posting ID: 558255747Posted: 2020-05-21