How will you make an impact?
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. is the world leader in serving science, with annual revenue exceeding $25 billion. Our Mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Whether our customers are accelerating life sciences research, solving complex analytical challenges, improving patient diagnostics and therapies or increasing productivity in their laboratories, we are here to support them. Our global team of more than 75,000 colleagues delivers an unrivaled combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and pharmaceutical services through our industry-leading brands, including Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific, Unity Lab Services and Patheon. For more information, please visit www.thermofisher.com.
Responsibilities, Education & Experience:
- Strong customer focus and communication skills
- Sets high standards in work ethic and highly self-motivated
- Basic computer skills with ability to learn service procedures
- Ability to lift 40 lbs. or more with help
- Good verbal and written communications skills
- Has a valid driver's license
- Willing to drive company truck to and from customer sites
- Fork truck and shipping/receiving related skills preferred
- Previous work with basic hand tools as related to shipping receiving
- Comfortable communicating with customers and pickup/delivering systems
- Strong organizational skills to operate a ship/receive department
- Can follow a 5S system to maintain cleanliness and efficiencies
- HS diploma required
If you are an individual with a disability who requires reasonable accommodation to complete any part of our application process, click here for further assistance.
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Posting ID: 558255800Posted: 2020-05-21