What you will do
The Account Manager for York Factory Direct is responsible for selling residential and light commercial HVAC equipment and supplies to HVAC contractors. He/she will develop new customer prospects and interact with existing customers to increase sales of York products and programs, with a focus on local market accounts and prospective accounts.How you will do it
What we look for
- Maximize revenue and gross margin by growing sales within existing accounts, while identifying and developing new customer opportunities at a level consistent with or exceeding company expectations.
- Build market share by serving the customer in a manner consistent with ensuring repeat business.
- Assist the customer in selecting the correct York products based on customer needs, selling approach, product specifications and applicable regulations.
- Negotiate prices and terms of sale.
- Ensure high post-sales satisfaction by facilitating positive, long-term relationships and high potential for repeat business with the customers.
- Set account and territory plans on an annual, quarterly and monthly basis.
- Receive coaching advice from leadership to ensure territory growth through activity management and territory alignment as needed.
- Responsible for generating positive sales growth for a specific geography or vertical market including organic growth and new business development.
- Bachelor's degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of 3+ years of direct outside sales experience.
- Must be able to use Microsoft Office and Salesforce.com.
- Travel required to each customer within aligned market.
- Self-motivated individuals, possessing a high energy level and a desire to achieve goals beyond what is required.
- High performing sales individuals with an understanding of the sales process/cycle and knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services.
- Understand the principles and processes for providing customer service, including customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Business acumen including sales forecasting, opportunity management and customer planning.
- Ability to understand and communicate in today's technologically-based business environment.
- Ability to listen, gain trust and bring to closure an action, project, resolution or sales with customers.
- Ability to clearly articulate business drivers, understand key financial and total cost of ownership concepts.
- Ability to utilize sales process to uncover customer objections/concerns and determine appropriate solutions, while maintaining a plan of action until desired results are achieved.
- Strong process discipline and the ability to align planning objectives with a pipeline development process to grow and develop market revenue and share.
- Strong abilities with building relationships, listening, persuading, negotiating and managing time.
- HVAC industry experience.
Johnson Controls International plc. is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, genetic information, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information, please view EEO is the Law. If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com/careers.
Posting ID: 558255883Posted: 2020-05-21