Description: Under the direction of the Professional Nurse, the Licensed Practical Nurse facilitates patient care by participating in the performance of Nursing care as delegated by the RN within the limits of the Florida Nurse Practice Act and standards of IRMH. He/she is responsible to the team leader and/or Nurse Manager.
1. Current licensure as a Licensed Practical Nurse in the State of Florida.
2. Successful completion of IV Therapy class within 6 months of employment and annual update of 4 hours minimum.
3. Completion of Central Line Class done within 6 months of employment.
4. Completion of BLS Course Health Care Provider.
5. Physical assessment course with required annual update of 4 hours minimum.
The policy of Cleveland Clinic and its system hospitals (Cleveland Clinic) is to provide equal opportunity to all of our employees and applicants for employment in our tobacco free and drug free environment. All offers of employment are followed by testing for controlled substance and nicotine. Job offers will be rescinded for candidates for employment who test positive for nicotine. Candidates for employment who are impacted by Cleveland Clinic's Smoking Policy will be permitted to reapply for open positions after 90 days. Decisions concerning employment, transfers and promotions are made upon the basis of the best qualified candidate without regard to color, race, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, ancestry, status as a disabled or Vietnam era veteran or any other characteristic protected by law. Information provided on this application may be shared with any Cleveland Clinic facility.
Cleveland Clinic is pleased to be an equal employment employer: Women/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Posting ID: 558255951Posted: 2020-05-21