Electrical Engineer III
Electrical Engineer III for Intelligrated Services, LLC, Mason, OH
- Developing project PLC (programmable logic controller) codes, and set up network configurations (including screens, reports and HMI Human Machine Interface).
- Maintain and track issues and report progress as requested.
- Participate in PLC code reviews and audits, and participate in executing test plans on site, which includes both internal and customer acceptance testing.
- Work on developing system architecture, operation descriptions, functional specifications and interfacing documents for equipment.
- Will be required to monitor project phasing and adhere to project specifications while maintaining as sold scope.
- Will assist with training the client to facilitate project turnover.
- Will review the client Scope of Work/ Request for Proposal/ Request for Quote and communicate and resolve all internal and customer reported issues.
- Will be required to attend weekly team meetings, review scheduled tasks, report project progress on a regular basis, and also budget management.
Location: Mason, OH
Employee Referral Fee: $1500.00
If offered employment must have legal right to work in U.S. EOE.
Contact: HR Services, Honeywell International Inc./Intelligrated Services, LLC, 115 Tabor Road, Morris Plains, NJ 07950
Please reference: MS/AT: req232302YOU MUST HAVE: Master's degree or foreign equivalent in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Mechatronics or a related field and three (3) years of experience in the job offered or acceptable alternate occupation. Alternatively, employer will accept a Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent in listed fields and six (6) years of experience in the job offered or acceptable alternate occupation. Full term of experience must include: Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) programming and electrical design of PLCs; HMI and SCADA systems; Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) programming and setup; network protocols; warehouse control system software interface and protocols; human-machine interface system design; scanner and machine vision system interface; commissioning processes and procedures; AutoCAD; AutoCAD Electrical; SST Profibus Configuration tool; Datalogic Scanners; and database data trending and data logging. One (1) year of required experience must include: ControlNet; project planning and budgeting; and high-speed conveying and sortation. Approximately 40% domestic/international travel required.
- JOB ID: req232302
- Category: Engineering
- Location: 7901 Innovation Way,Mason,Ohio,45040,United States
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Posting ID: 558255991Posted: 2020-05-21