Sr. Software Engineer I
Sr. Software Engineer I for UOP, LLC, Atlanta, GA
- Collaborate cross-functionally with other teams to ensure smooth transformation of legacy architecture and software to meet new requirements on performance, scalability, reliability and portability.
- Work closely with business users and product owners to define system requirements and make recommendations on solutions to fit the business needs.
- Contribute to technology strategy and engineering roadmaps around cloud platforms; executes strategic engineering proof of concepts around cloud platforms.
- Implement best practices, mentor and train development teams and investigate new technologies to meet performance requirements.
- Responsible for design, scalability, automation, security and performance of highly available functionalities as services.
- Contribute to the integration and interoperability of existing and future systems with Honeywell IoT platforms.
- Support development of the software using the DevOps delivery methodology to automate the process and ensure a smooth delivery of the product.
- Assessment and appropriate adoption of open source and commercial technologies based upon industry trends and innovative concepts.
Location: Atlanta, GA
Employee Referral Fee: $1500.00
If offered employment must have legal right to work in U.S. EOE.
Contact: HR Services, Honeywell International, Inc./UOP, LLC, 115 Tabor Road, Morris Plains, NJ 07950
Please reference KN/HY: req232867YYOU MUST HAVE:
- JOB ID: req232867
- Category: Engineering
- Location: 715 Peachtree Street, N.E.,Atlanta,Georgia,30308,United States
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Posting ID: 558255995Posted: 2020-05-21