Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what we make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn't just about developing cool things. That's why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Utilize your logistics expertise and be part of handling a variety of logistics issues in a manufacturing environment. You will assist in the daily store operations to ensure critical parts availability, material handling and so on . You will follow standard work and operating procedures to ensure those duties are fulfilled and goals are met.
- Participate in team meetings/ tier meetings
- Binning of incoming parts
- Meet FAA and ISO requirements
- Responsible for parts quantity accuracy
- Receiving and issuing of parts
- Timely bar coding of empty bin parts
YOU MUST HAVE
- Some experience in Store/material handling
- Computer literacy
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Strong work ethic and initiative to learn processes
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude
- JOB ID: req232640
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: 10045 International Blvd,West Chester,Ohio,45246,United States
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Posting ID: 558256005Posted: 2020-05-21