Deliver business value through Right and Fast partnership
Honeywell is looking for a Future Shaper to join us in breaking the mold of what cities, campuses and buildings will achieve! Honeywell has been focused on energy efficiency for over 100 years with innovative building technologies that have defined the world's infrastructure. Today we are redefining the future once again and we are looking for innovators with vison, tenacity and focus to achieve these goals.
You will help drive the future by integrating traditional energy conservation measures with a connected building operating system that uses AI, machine learning and outcome-based solutions to create flexible ecosystems focused on customer needs. As a trusted advisor, the outcomes you provide will help customers tell their story of reducing operating expenses, energy consumption and greenhouse gas emissions, while at the same time improving comfort, productivity, efficiency and the safety of the environments they work in.
Are you in search for an opportunity that breeds challenge, autonomy for creativity and a path to success? If so, you can stop looking because Honeywell is seeking demonstrated Top sellers who are looking for a challenge, who want to work for a world-class company. We have opened a position for a Senior Account Executive, Sustainability.
This Senior Account Executive, Sustainability position is responsible for generating sales of comprehensive energy solutions, products and services in private sector (Global 2000/Fortune 500). The Senior Account Executive, Sustainability will be selling at a decision maker level, needs to be able to present a value-based solution to this type of customer using a consultative sales approach, and must be able to work in a multi-level decision making environment. Key Responsibilities:
YOU MUST HAVE
- Securing appointments with top decision makers to discuss the mission of their business and how value-based solutions including the repair and modernization of their physical assets/facilities will help drive towards their success in accomplishing that mission
- Developing and implementing market growth strategies that define value for geographical and market aligned clients
- Utilizing consultative selling techniques, identify customer challenges and needs with respect to resilience, cyber security, and technology goals
- Articulate the value of a portfolio of infrastructure modernization and/or energy related products and services offered by Honeywell
- Use of a disciplined solutions sales process that relies heavily on financial drivers
- Continuous differentiation of Honeywell vs. industry competitors
- Qualify & disqualify complex sales opportunities
- Working knowledge of the emerging energy market, LEED requirements, and current Corporate Market Drivers (energy resilience, physical security, and cyber security)
- Lead cross functional team members to develop comprehensive solutions that includes technical and financial solutions to generate overall cost savings for customers
- Maintaining ongoing customer relationships using account management principals to ensure customer satisfaction and develop future opportunities
- Assisting in creating proposals in coordination with expert proposal managers
- Delivering proposals, including oral presentations to decision makers and subsequent contract negotiations
- Willingness to travel up to 50% or more domestically
- Identify specific target opportunities in your assigned market.
- After identifying specific project or solution opportunities, develop, identify key stake holders and decision makers to move opportunity through state/local government procurement process
- Using Salesforce as your CRM platform
- After identifying specific customer opportunities, create a capture plan and become capture manager who leads cross functional teams to develop a winning proposal to capture the new opportunity
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of proven experience selling ESPC, building systems, energy or building controls.
- MBA preferred
- Experience selling performance contracting solutions to corporate market at the C-suite level
- Direct Energy Services or Alternative finance vehicle selling
- Building Energy management/retrofit or infrastructure renewal background
- Experience selling building control solutions, fire, security, Cybersecurity
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, highly matrixed environment
- Understanding of state procurement processes and the state laws on financed energy solutions for the state you will be doing business in
- Demonstrated group presentation skills
- Experience selling to matrixed decision makers
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- JOB ID: req232644
- Category: Sales
- Location: 715 Peachtree Street, N.E.,Atlanta,Georgia,30308,United States
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.