HR Shared Service Representative
About the Role – You will:
- Enter, Review and Approve transactions in our HRIS systems
- Process Verifications of Employment
- Address Customer issues via email, chat or phone
- Follow established procedures on routine work, but also to be innovative within assigned responsibilities
- Focus on confidentiality and maintaining personal data privacy is essential for all work assignments
- Perform other human resource clerical or transactional support tasks, including some that may require judgment to resolve
- issues or to recommend a specific customer response
- Collaborate within the local and global HR Central teams to provide a high-quality customer product
- Maintain Files either for employees
- Other projects as assigned
About Our Group
- HR Central is a dynamic team oriented group who support internal and external customers with all HR needs. At HR Central our is mission is
- "Customer-focused services, optimized by technology, delivering a meaningful HR experience!”
- A team player ready to help as needed
- Are open to change and the excitement it can bring
- Customer Focused and able to interpret needs
- Working in an HRIS system (Workday or SuccessFactors preferred)
- Working with customers to handle HR issues
- Bachelors degree and/or equivalent experience
About Global Technical Talent:
GTT is a 100% owned subsidiary of Chenega Corporation, a Native American Corporation performing on 250+ federal projects and 100+ commercial projects with over 5,800 US employees and 1 Billion in annual Revenue. GTT is a leading national staffing agency focused on IT talent; with clients nationwide and a technology-driven recruiting infrastructure.
Flexible work-life Balance, GTT’s exceptional employee driven culture. 1⁄2 day on Friday during summer, few days remote option.
Excellent base salary, One of industries TOP commission structure, three-week vacation.
State of the art Recruiting Infrastructure, AI driven ATS, 9 Million Unique Talent profile, 90+ highly experience Talent advocated.
Parent Company: 5600+ employee organization, over 900m in annual revenues across a variety of industries. Native American Company (8a ANC corporation)/ Minority Owned Benefits:
20 years of referenceable past performance with fortune 500 clients
Our long-term clients include some of national larges companies such as Goldman Sachs, TD Bank, UBS, Thomson Reuters, BOSE, TJX, Partners Healthcare, Fidelity, Amazon/Audible, LYFT, Eversource, PG&E, Abbot and more.
Posting ID: 558264879Posted: 2020-07-07