- Answers incoming customer calls and greets customers warmly and assists with any customer issues or questions.
- Takes payment information and other required information such as addresses and phone numbers for customer checkout
- Places or cancels customer merchandise orders
- Answers customer questions about warranties or terms of sale
- Provides the highest level of customer service
- Opens, closes and balances register
- Upholds company standards for merchandise presentation and cash wrap cleanliness
- Assists store with other tasks as business need arises
- Computer and clerical experience is preferred
- Must have excellent customer service skills
- Data entry skills preferred
- Must have good organizational skills
- Credit check may be required
- High school diploma or GED is required
- Full time retail schedule, including evenings/nights, weekends and holidays, with overtime as needed
- Required to successfully complete a pre-employment background check prior to beginning employment.
Conn's established in 1890 is a specialty retailer with approximately 4,500 employees and currently operating 130 retail locations in Alabama, Arizona, Colorado, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, Nevada, New Mexico, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas and Virginia. The Company's primary product categories include:
- Furniture and mattress, including furniture and related accessories for the living room, dining room and bedroom, as well as both traditional and specialty mattresses;
- Home appliances, including refrigerators, freezers, washers, dryers, dishwashers and ranges;
- Consumer electronics, including LED, OLED, QLED, 4K Ultra HD, and smart televisions, gaming products and home theater and portable audio equipment; and
- Home office, including computers, printers and accessories.
Additionally, Conn's offers a variety of products on a seasonal basis. Unlike many of its competitors, Conn's provides flexible in-house credit options for its customers in addition to third-party financing programs and third-party lease-to-own payment plans. Our mission is to make it possible for everyone to purchase quality, long lasting products for their home.
Conn's HomePlus is an equal opportunity employer.
Posting ID: 558405066Posted: 2020-05-22