Overview ARS-Rescue Rooter is one of the Nation's largest Residential A/C, Plumbing, Heating and Ventilation Companies. We are currently hiring Sales Support Associates in the Memorial City District of Houston, TX.
The Sales Support Associate works as a lead generator/appointment setter inside a retail store environment. Their main goal is to approach customers, explain our services and schedule appointments for store sponsored maintenance, home consultations, repair, and replacement of Air Conditioning Systems. In this role, you have the ability to earn commission per qualified lead, uncapped.
- $18-$25 an hour! Includes great hourly base pay PLUS generous weekly commission (attainable ability to earn $25 an hour)
- Full-Time employees are eligible to enroll in Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits
- 100% employer paid virtual healthcare, for you and your dependents!
- Paid Days Off & Paid Holidays
- On-going training and career advancement opportunities
- A great working atmosphere inside of our partnered retail store
2+ years of experience in Commission Sales, Customer Service, Retail or Sales
Please apply: careers-ars.icims.com
- Positive Attitude - Must be Engaging, friendly and professional
- Enthusiasm and high level of comfort approaching strangers
- Must be able to work on WEEKENDS
- Must be able to stand at a HVAC Kiosk for the duration of shift and walk the store.
- Prior experience in a Lead Generation style of work is preferred, though not required.
Candidates for this position are required to take a pre-employment assessment. The assessment is part of the application process. Please complete to be considered for this role. All candidates are required to undergo pre-employment drug screen and employment background checks.ARS is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posting ID: 558405097Posted: 2020-05-22