Why choose to work for Covenant Care?
Covenant Care was founded in 1994 by healthcare industry professionals who wanted to create a company that would exceed customer expectations through quality care. In our skilled nursing facilities, all of our employees interact with our patients, residents and family members in a manner that demonstrates genuine human caring. As an employee of Covenant Care, our work is done in a manner that exemplifies the Covenant Care Mission: "We are family serving families."
The purpose of this position is to provide assessment and psychological interventions to residents.
As the Social Worker, you'll enjoy comprehensive benefits and employee programs:
Chat with our virtual recruiting assistant
- Excellent pay, including PTO days and holidays
- Comprehensive benefits, 401k, life insurance
- Point of service documentation with iPad technology
- Paid professional liability insurance
- Flexible scheduling
or text the word JOBS to 949-397-2851
to learn more now!
- Bachelor's degree in Social Work or other allied field. MSW where required.
- Must meet all license, certification, training or credentials as required by the State.
- At least one year of experience in Social Work.
- Experience working in a skilled nursing facility
Posting ID: 558405149Posted: 2020-05-22