Do you Love Serving residents and having relationships with their families?
Do you take pride in knowing you are providing top quality care to your patients?
Do you want to work at an organization that values treating all people with dignity and respect? Vintage Faire Nursing and Rehab
in MODESTO, CA
is looking for an experienced Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) to be part of their team. If you answered "yes" to the questions above we want to meet with you today! We are Families serving Families and our nurses are a valued piece of that vision.
This position is to work on a FULL TIME,
basis on the NIGHT
shift. The hours for that shift are 10:00Pm - 6:30am.
We are a member of Covenant Care, and our "family" includes over 8,500 professionals in 7 states running 53 skilled nursing facilities, 4 residential care facilities, a therapy services company, and a home health company. Managing risk has been critical to our success in the dynamic long-term care industry. We have a strong commitment to providing our residents with excellent care and service in a pleasant, comfortable setting. POSITION SUMMARY:
The primary purpose of this position is to provide each of your assigned residents with routine daily nursing care and services in accordance with the resident's assessment and care plan, and as may be directed by your supervisors. KEY JOB FUNCTION:
- Maintain and use current, appropriate clinical knowledge of all required nursing policies and procedures.
- Provide the clinical and support services needed to meet all physical and psycho-social needs of the residents and patients.
Know and follow the law and company policy about promptly reporting accidents/incidents, injury, or suspected abuse.
- Provide support and assistance with grooming, including shower as scheduled, oral care, hair care and nail care.
- Provide patient and resident summary of condition at change of shift.
- Proper use of techniques and equipment to ensure safe movement of patient/resident and prevent employee injury.
- Notifies charge nurse/supervisor of significant changes in condition or concerns promptly including but not limited to: Resident incidents, safety concerns, skin changes, equipment malfunction, and resident health/status change.
- Must possess, at a minimum High School diploma or equivalent.
- Must possess a Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) certification in accordance with State law.
- Must meet the general health requirements set forth by the policies of the facility or department which may include a medical and physical examination.
Posting ID: 558405169Posted: 2020-05-22