Covenant Care encompasses three business lines that are an integral part of a patient's continuum of care and work together to achieve excellence in patient care across California and Nevada:
- Skilled Nursing, Residential Health Care & Post- Acute facilities
- Home Health
- Therapy and Rehabilitation
We consistently outperform our peers in every
CMS 5-Star Quality Measure, out-score our peers in every
CMS 5-Star rating, and consistently achieve a 30-Day Readmissions rate lower than our peers.We are Family Serving Families
As part of the ROYAL CARE NURSING & SUBACUTE CENTER
team, you will manage nursing department services on a day-to-day basis to achieve the identified clinical and operational results. This position is a PART TIME evenings (PM) shift on weekends only (Saturday & Sunday from 3pm-11pm). Either an 8-hour or a 12-hour shift is available.
- Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to practice as a Registered Nurse (RN), Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), or Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) in the working State.
- Must possess the ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action.
- Must possess the ability to examine and verify financial documents and reports.
- Must possess the ability to plan, organize, develop, implement, and interpret the programs, goals, objectives, policies & procedures, etc., that are necessary for providing quality care.
- Must have basic knowledge of professional, State, Federal and regulatory standards.
- Prefer minimum 1 year experience as a supervisor in a hospital, long-term care facility, or other related health care facility.
Posting ID: 558405174Posted: 2020-05-22