Why choose to work for AFFIRMA Rehabilitation?
Our innovative therapy clinical programs will challenge new and experienced Speech Therapists. We have state-of-the-art equipment, modality-based programs, well equipped gyms and much more. Our Directors of Rehabilitation are experienced, organized, manage schedules well and lead our therapy teams in the ethical care of our residents. If you've always wanted to work for a company that supports your speech therapy career development or can help you maintain a work/life balance, you owe it to yourself to find out more about AFFIRMA Rehabilitation. Chat with our virtual recruiting assistant
or text the word JOBS to 949-397-2851
to learn more now!
- Master's degree in Speech Language Pathology (new grad CFYs are welcome!)
- Active Speech Therapy license
- Ability to practice speech therapy unencumbered within state and federal guidelines
- Passion for aiding and working with the elderly
- Experience working in a skilled nursing facility
Essential qualities and attributes:
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team attitude
Posting ID: 558405178Posted: 2020-05-22