Why choose to work for Elevate Home Health?
Our unique focus on rehabilitative medicine, with the integration of preventative and curative programs, brings together the latest in clinical excellence and empowers our clients to achieve their optimal level of living and independence. We are a home health service provider enhancing the continuity of care for the patients we serve. Our services integrate professional and personal care to elevate recovery and promote independence, all in the comfort of the patient's home.
As part of the Monterey & Salinas area home health team, you will coordinate nursing services, supervise staff, and coordinate home care services & delivery in conjunction with third party payor sources and services as a resource to the clinical team for necessary prior authorization and reporting requirements.
- Graduation from an accredited school of nursing and current RN licensure in the state of practice.
- At least 2 years clinical nursing experience within the last 5 years.
- Must have current CPR Certification and valid driver's license.
- Must have reliable transportation and cell phone.
- Home health supervisory experience preferred.
Posting ID: 558405179Posted: 2020-05-22