Overview Opportunity: Room Attendant
Clean and maintain guest rooms to ensure rooms meet established standards. Potential Career Path
Housekeeping Supervisor - Assistant Executive Housekeeper - Executive Housekeeper Essential Job Functions
- Greet guests upon interaction with a warm and friendly greeting.
- Clean guest rooms according to standards within allotted time frame by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or vacuuming.
- Change bed linens and replace towels and other amenities.
- Clean and polish furniture and fixtures; dust furniture, walls or equipment.
- Notify managers concerning the need for repairs in guest rooms.
- Process guest items left in rooms according to lost and found policy.
- Follow sustainability guidelines and practices related to HHM's EarthView program.
- Practice safe work habits, wear protective safety equipment and follow MSDS and OSHA standards.
- Perform house person and lobby attendant duties when short staffed or during peak periods.
- Be aware of guest satisfaction scores and work toward increasing departmental and overall guest satisfaction.
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
Work Environment and Context
- High School diploma preferred.
- Previous housekeeping experience required or equivalent training.
- Understand and communicate in English.
What We Believe
- Work schedule varies and may include working on holidays, and weekends.
- Requires standing for extended periods, walking, pushing and pulling, reaching, bending, squatting, kneeling, lifting up to 20 pounds and use of cleaning chemicals.
People Are Our Capability - Hearts That Serve - Only Excellence - Stay Nimble - Own It
Posting ID: 558405214Posted: 2020-05-22