Napleton Automotive Group owns and operates 50 retail automotive dealerships in seven states. Our group also has rental car facilities, body shops, and a real estate portfolio located throughout the nation. New car franchises include, Acura, Alfa Romeo, Aston Martin, BMW, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Dodge, Fiat, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Jeep, KIA, Lexus, Maserati, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Porsche, RAM, Subaru, Scion, Toyota, and Volkswagen. Our group employs over 3,000 people and ranks as top Automotive Group in Illinois. Napleton was also ranked 26 out of the top 150 automotive groups in the U.S. for 2017 based on new car volume!!Responsibilities
Coordinates, distributes body shop work and assists employees and managers in the proper and timely repair of vehicles. Assists management in developing business through insurance adjusters, customers, and other sources to assure an adequate sales volume. Job Requirements:
- A minimum of 3 years of supervisory and/or management experience in automotive related positions preferred.
- ADP experience and knowledge of estimating procedures a plus
- Strong focus providing excellent customer service.
- A high school diploma is required.
- Valid Driver's License, acceptable driving record and at least age 18 years of age required
- Able to work a flexible schedule Monday-Fridays between the hours of 7A-6P.
Additional training and certification with I-CAR Certificate of Advanced Training and understanding of collision repair preferredBenefits
- Paid time off
- Family owned and operated
- Health, Dental, Vision, & Life Insurance
- Internal Growth
- One of the largest dealership groups in the midwes
Posting ID: 558405499Posted: 2020-05-22