ITS ConGlobal is the industry-leading provider of intermodal rail terminal services, auto loading and unloading and container depot services. We take pride in consistently delivering superior and reliable service, a broad scope of services and an exemplary safety record. We're currently seeking a General Laborer - Hostler to join our team.
General Laborers - Hostlers are responsible for safely unloading & strategically moving intermodal containers within a railyard.
Responsibilities General Laborer - Hostler
- Acts as a spotter between heavy equipment operators; Top Loaders, Hostlers, Cranes, etc.
- Climbs up & down rail car ladders to lock & unlock intermodal containers
- Drives Hostler (in railyard) to transport and store intermodal containers to & from trackside
- Moves intermodal containers from railcars to trailers via Top Loaders, Side Loaders, Cranes, etc.
- Complies with all safety, attendance, operations & training guidelines/programs
- Other duties as assigned
This is an exciting time at ITSC and we're seeking individuals to join our growing team! We offer full time employees the following; competitive compensation, benefits, 401K & vacation.
- Valid Driver's License
- Ability to lift 50lbs.
- Physically & mentally able to climb railcars, 20 feet
- Experience operating heavy equipment is a plus; Crane, Top Loader, Hostler, Forklift, etc
- Open availability required; all Shifts, Holidays & Weekends, schedule changes based on demand
- Able to work outdoors in varying weather conditions
- Willingness to complete a criminal background, drug screen and physical
All qualified applicants will be given equal consideration regardless of race, age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, color, religion, protected veteran status or national origin.
Posting ID: 558405619Posted: 2020-05-22