SHIFT: No Weekends
SCHEDULE: Full-timeDirector Oncology Cancer Center ServicesFull-TimeJFK Medical Center
Originally named John F. Kennedy Hospital in honor of our nation's 35th president in 1966, JFK Medical Center has since grown into a multi-campus medical center with four Palm Beach County locations.
Our main campus is a 558-bed acute care medical and surgical facility known for its comprehensive services including: 24-hour emergency services, cardiovascular care, neurosciences, general, minimally invasive & robotic surgery, orthopedic and spine care, bariatrics, behavioral health and obstetrics. JFK Main is a Joint Commission certified Primary Stroke Center and a certified Ventricular Assist Device program. We are an American College of Cardiology Chest Pain Center and an American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer accredited Comprehensive Community Cancer Program. We also offer two off-site ERs in Palm Beach Gardens and West Boynton Beach providing the same emergency treatment for adults and children as our hospital based ER, closer to home.
We are located in the City of Atlantis near the coastal cities of Lake Worth and Boynton Beach.Close to the beach, trendy restaurants and shopping malls, there is something for everybody. We invite you to join a dynamic team of top clinical professionals in a fast-paced environment while enjoying the benefits of Palm Beach County living. Benefits:
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO, medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program, and student loan repayment. Position Description:
Directs the operations of JFK Medical center's multi-disciplinary Cancer Center, including coordination with medical oncology and radiation therapy; management of cancer registry. An oncology knowledge base is essential to actively promote cancer center activities, developing physician relationships and maintaining the quality of cancer center services. This Administrator will serve as an educator, staff developer, QA monitor and role model. Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ensures that the strategies, priorities and operations with medical center goals are aligned and complementary, ensuring a systematic approach to oncology services.
- Collaborates with physicians to develop and foster positive working relationships.
- Identifies and documents oncology best demonstrated practices from across the company, group or division and facilitates implementation.
- Assists the facility with the assessment of patient and staff education needs in regards to oncology services.
- Directs, supervises and coordinates functions and activities of the Cancer Center. Manages the cancer registry and related activities.
- Coordinates the marketing to expand oncology services and increase market share, through both eternal marketing efforts, and internal analysis.
- Provides administrative support and coordination between the Cancer Center, Administration, Marketing, Oncology Committee, Nursing Service, Radiation Oncology, and other involved areas.
- Develops policies and monitors standards for TJC and Commission on Cancer Accreditation.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- MBA preferred
- FL RN License or
- Recognized Compact Licensure (subject to Florida State Licensing Requirements, including/not limited to ongoing eligibility and duration provisions) or
- Radiation Therapist in state of Florida
- 3-5 years oncology experience; preferably in a management capacity
- Must have excellent written and verbal skills
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clickinghere.For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.