SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Is your current role providing you the level of challenge and fulfillment you are looking for? If not, consider a new RN opportunity with Fairview Park Hospital, committed to building a health community across Dublin, Laurens County and the surrounding communities. The core of our values emanates from our continued focus on improving the health and quality of life for residents in the communities we serve. To accomplish this we aim to identify top talent aligned with our values and dedicated to cultivating our mission.
We invite you to learn more about this fantastic opportunity, who we are and how you can join our dynamic team.Fairview Park is a state-of-the-art, 190-bed acute care facility providing community healthcare services including a24-hr Emergency Room, inpatient and outpatient surgery options, andrehabilitation therapy services. In addition, Fairview provides specialty services through facilities such as theSleep Centerat Fairview Park, the Same DaySurgery Center, theHeart Centerat Fairview Park, and theWomen's Imaging Center.
We want you to join our tradition of excellence. Intrigued?
We'd love to hear from you. Come join our team of dedicated healthcare professionals committed to delivering the best patient care in the world.
We are searching for a Med/Surg RN
to join our state-of-the-art Family Practice Unit in a full-time, Nightshift
(7p-7a) role. Rotating weekends and holidays required.Benefits:
We offer you a generous compensation package including: competitive pay, paid time off, 401k, medical, dental vision and life insurance, tuition reimbursement, student loan forgiveness,and employee stock purchase plan.
The Medical-Surgical RN acceptsthe responsibility and accountability for patients on the unit and administers direct and indirect patient care based on scientific principles and guided by the established policies and procedures of Fairview Park Hospital. Essential Duties:
- Provide quality patient care, in keeping with the philosophy and objectives of the hospital and department.
- Prescribes, delegates and coordinates all nursing care provided to assigned patients and is responsible for meeting all standards associated with performance, nursing practice and nursing care.
- Assess & reassess patient condition, initiate plan of care and begin discharge planning on admission.
- Maintain & apply current nursing standards and clinical competency including the National Patient Safety Goals and applycritical thinking skills in conjunction with facility policies & procedures to prioritize and problem solve.
- Meet the personal and practical needs of patients and families as described in "Patients First Service" while using appropriate &
effective communication skills.
- Accept accountability for completion of assignments, demonstrates reliability & dependability (including compliance withthe attendance policy), and utilize time and material cost-effectively.
- Continue self-development, provide leadership & actively participate in Performance Improvement Activities. Directsothers as needed.
- Reflect HCA values and its ethical and compliance principles in his/her daily activities (Code of Conduct).
- Experience:Med/Surg and/or acute care experience preferred.
- Education:Graduate of an accredited school of nursing with current or pending Nursing license in GA.
- Special Qualifications:Current CPR. Successful completion of medication exam according to policy guidelines. Verbal ability to present information and ideas related to nursing theory and practice. Area qualifications may include: ACLS certification, certification in specialty area, word processing, & computer knowledge.
We are so excited to speak with you about this phenomenal opportunity. Apply today to hear more. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.QualificationsNotice
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clickinghere.For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.