SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
SCHEDULE: Full-time Certified Nursing Assistant OrthopedicsFull Time Nights FTE 0.9Kendall Regional Medical Center
Miami, FLFacility Description:
Kendall Regional Medical Center is a 417-bed, full-service, provisional Level I Trauma hospital providing 24-hour comprehensive medical, trauma, burn, surgical, women and children's services, behavioral health and diagnostic services, along with a wide range of patient and community services. Kendall Regional Medical Center has been honored by being nationally recognized with many prestigious awards and accolades, including: Thomson Reuters 100 Top Hospitals, a HealthGrades Distinguished Hospital (Top 5%) for Clinical Excellence, The Joint Commission Certification as a Primary Stroke Center, accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI, and most recently, by the Joint Commission as a "Top Performer" on key quality measures.
Isn't it time you were offered a competitive salary and an exceptional benefits package that complements your lifestyle? Join the team at Kendall Regional Medical Center. Our award-winning hospital fosters an atmosphere that constantly rewards our nurses and clinical professionals for their commitment, while encouraging them to maintain a healthy lifestyle outside of work! Kendall Regional Medical Center is a member of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, Hospital Corporation of America. Historically HCA has been named one of Ethisphere's World's Most Ethical Companies. Join our tradition of excellence!Benefits:We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO, medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, and employee stock purchase program. JobDescription:
The Patient Care Technician assists the professional nursing personnel by
performing patient care activities, secretarial functions and ensuring patient
satisfaction under the supervision of the RN in accordance with the philosophy,
goals, and objectives of Kendall Regional Medical Center. Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Performs and documents care, procedures, treatments and reports abnormal values and/or patient responses to the RN.
- Assists patients with nutritional needs, by preparing them for their meal or feeding them.
- Answers patient call lights in a timely manner and responds to patientneeds/requests.
- Organizes and facilitates the admission and discharge process on the Unit bycorrectly relating information and transcribing orders in compliance with hospital and nursing services policies and procedures.
- Transcribes Physician's Orders under the supervision of a registered nurse as well as reviews all orders and call to the attention of the registered nurse all stat orders or illegible writing.
- Prepares the medical record for transfer, admission, or Medical Examiners cases.
- Vocational/Technical degree
- Active Certified Nursing Assistance license with the State of Florida
- Current Basic Life Support from the American Heart Association
- 1-3 years preferred relevant experience
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clickinghere.For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.