SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
SCHEDULE: Full-time Certified Nursing Assistant Step DownFull TimeDays FTE 0.9Aventura Hospital and Medical CenterAventura, FLFacility Description:
Aventura Hospital and Medical Center a facility of HCA's East Florida Division, is a fully accredited 407-bed acute care medical/surgery facility providing award-winning inpatient and outpatient diagnostic, medical, surgical and cancer services. In order to meet the needs of our ever-growing community we are a designated Level II Trauma Center and have broken ground on a $75.6M expansion project to increase emergency room capacity and bring a new patient tower and parking garage to Aventura Hospital and Medical Center.
Ideally located in luxurious South Florida, Aventura Hospital is home to a community rich with diversity and world class infused culture. Our prime location - nestled between Miami and Ft. Lauderdale - means you will be surrounded by the very best South Florida has to offer! Aventura Hospital & Medical Center is a member of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, Hospital Corporation of America. Historically HCA has been named one of Ethisphere's World's Most Ethical Companies. Join our tradition of excellence!Benefits:
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO, medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, and employee stock purchase program. JobDescription:
Assists patients with activities of daily living, provides basic nursing care to patients within scope of practice. Assists in maintenance of a safe and clean environment. Works under the direction and supervision of a Registered Nurse. Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assists in admission, transfer and discharge of patients.
- Obtains vital signs on all patients (per unit policy and frequency); reports abnormal results to nurse co-assigned to patient.
- Provides basic nursing care to patients, including actions that meet psychosocial needs and physical needs.
- Demonstrates flexibility; is organized and functions in stressful situations.
- Manages and operates equipment safely, correctly, and respectfully.
- Reports changes in patient's condition to nurse co-assigned to patient.
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English.
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Active Certified Nursing Assistance license with the State of Florida
- Current BLS Healthcare Provider certification from the American Heart Association
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English
- Basic computer knowledge
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clickinghere.For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Posting ID: 558405743Posted: 2020-05-22