Crown Cork & SealWarrensburg, Illinois plant has openings for Palletizers.This position will perform a variety of equipment operations, mechanical adjustments, and quality checks, in the production and manufacture ofaerosol cans of the highest quality at the lowest possible costs. Other responsibilities would include but not be limited to the following:
- Safety & Quality minded with willingness for excellence required in all aspects of the job.
- Responsible for the operations of one or more automated machines or equipment for the production of steel cans.
- Enter information into a computer to generate labels for the pallets.
- Accurate and continuous quality checks and record keeping required.
- Free jams on the conveyor, turntable, and incline.
- Understand and follow verbal instructions to completion of assigned tasks.
- Keeps Production Supervisors/Managers informed of operational status of equipment and production issues.
- Follows standard operating procedures.
- Must work effectively in a team environment.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Keeps work area safe, clean, and organized.
Job Requirements include:
- A high school diploma or equivalent with 3+ years of production experience as well as a knowledge of production equipment and mechanical operations in a manufacturing environment.
- Mechanical Aptitude
- Good Attendance Record
- Proven ability to effectively manage multiple projects/tasks at the same time.
- Effective and proven communication skills (both written and verbal) working in a team environment.
- Knowledge and work history of focusing on safety and qualityin every aspect of the job.
- Must have the ability to lift up to fifty (50) pounds on occasion and regularly stand, reach, stoop, kneel, climb stairs, crouch or crawl.
- Desire to continue learning throughout your career.
Crown offers a competitive and comprehensive benefits package.Also, as part of our Total Safety Culture, Crown is committed to the safety, health and well-being of all of our employees and their families."EEO/AA/VETS/DISABLED"
Posting ID: 558405771Posted: 2020-05-22