CROWN Cork & Seal USA, Inc., a wholly owned company of Crown Holdings, Inc. is a global leader in the design, manufacture and sale of packaging products for consumer goods. At Crown, we are passionate about helping our customers build their brands and connect with consumers around the world. We do this by delivering innovative packaging that offers significant value for brand owners, retailers and consumers alike. With operations in 36 countries employing over 24,000 people and net sales of $8.3billion, we are uniquely positioned to bring best practices in quality and manufacturing to our customers to drive their businesses locally and globally. Sustaining a leadership position requires us to build a team of highly talented, dedicated and driven individuals. Division Overview:
Crown's Aerosol Division helps global brands become leaders in their market segments with high quality metal aerosol packaging. We merge our unique decorating capabilities with the latest aerosol technologies to create packaging that not only meets rigorous industry requirements but most importantly, the everyday needs and expectations of consumers worldwide. Here is your chance to join the Crown Aerosol Division. Essential Functions/Job Duties:
- Ensure safe operating practices
- Move controls, levers, and devices to drive industrial forklifts to transport materials between loading, unloading, processing and storage areas.
- Organize and secure materials where loads of materials and pallets are stored.
- Able to read and understand pallet tickets and date codes and production schedules.
- Perform routine pre and post inspections on forklift equipment to ensure forklift equipment is operating well.
- Manually load or unload materials onto or off pallets, skids, platforms, or lifting devices.
- Wraps loads as needed.
- Complete forklift operator training annually, provided by company.
- Performs other duties as requested by supervisor.
- Required education HS diploma or equivalent required.
- Required experience 2+ years forklift driver experience required.
- Must be able to work any shift and weekends as this position may have mandatory overtime to meet business needs.
- Understands equipment needs and modifications.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well with other team members.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to establish and maintain a high level of organization and quality.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs.
- Familiarization with quality standards and line processes.
"This position may be called the following at other companies: Lift Truck operator, Lift Truck Driver, Forklift Operator, Forklift Driver, Fork Truck Operator, Fork Truck Driver, Material Handler" "EEO/AA/VETS/DISABLED"
Posting ID: 558405781Posted: 2020-05-22