Department : [[Sales]]
Job Location : [[Alexandria]]
Work Schedule: [[Flex]] Summary Job Statement
The position displays in assigned accounts by performing the following duties: Responsibilities
- Unloads and transports products from the route truck to retail outlets.
- Responsible for merchandising all product inside the outlet to company standards.
- Sets up merchandise and sales promotion displays.
- Communicates any store level issue to management.
- Complies with DOT rules for driving purposes.
- Responsible for safe guarding company assets.
- Collects or picks up empty containers or rejected/unsold merchandise.
- Ability to work with a hand held device.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Additional CommentsSuccessful candidates with our company must pass a drug screen and background check. (MVR/DOT Physical, if applicable)Coca-Cola Bottling Company UNITED, Inc. "An EEO/AAP Employer (M/F/D/V)"
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or 1 to 3 months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos in English.
- Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
- Minimum of 21 years old with Class A Commercial Driver's License and an acceptable driving record.
- Must be able to operate a manual or motorized pallet jack.
CCBCU is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled. Nearest Major Market:
Posting ID: 558405791Posted: 2020-05-22