Division: [[Tennessee Valley]]
Department : [[Service]]
Job Location : [[Scottsboro]]
Work Schedule: [[Flex]] Summary Job Statement
This is the entry level position to the Service Tech positions. A minimum of 0-2 year's knowledge of Cold Drink Equipment or appliance repair needed. Must be able to read wiring diagrams, repair manuals, and use a Multi-Meter. Some examples of work performed will be: installing electrical components into machines, testing, repairing vending, merchandising, and fountain equipment. Responsibilities
- Performing Mechanical Service on Cold Drink Equipment
- Installing Mechanical Concepts
- Customer Interaction
- Inventory Control
- Microsoft Office/Movilizer
- Maintain Company Vehicle
- Other duties as assigned
Additional CommentsSuccessful candidates with our company must pass a drug screen and background check. (MVR/DOT Physical, if applicable)Coca-Cola Bottling Company UNITED, Inc. "An EEO/AAP Employer (M/F/D/V)"
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or 0 to 24 months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Refrigeration Certification Type 1 preferred
- Knowledge of Basic Electrical Theory and practical applications
- Appliance Repair
- SAP knowledge preferred
- Basic computer skills required
- Customer Service Oriented
- Willingness to work weekends, holidays, or flexible schedule as required, ability to lift 50 lbs. or more
- Use hand and power tools
- Candidate will be required to have a valid driver's license with a good driving record.
CCBCU is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled. Nearest Major Market:
Maintenance, Electrical, Manufacturing, Engineering, Entry Level
Posting ID: 558405794Posted: 2020-05-22