The General Manager is ultimately responsible for the profitability of 1 convenience store retail outlet. This individual leads and oversees the development of up to 20 employees while serving as a direct resource for operational and personnel related issues. The General Manager continually drives store conditions, food service execution, profitability, developing people, and the highest level of guest service while ensuring objectives align with RaceTrac's regional strategy and goals.
Job Requirements Responsibilities
- Proactively trains and develops direct reports while providing appropriate support and resources as needed.
- Drives people, profit, guests through training initiatives that adhere to operational goals and tools provided.
- Responsible for executing OnTrac Notebook to maintain overall standards, guest service standards and representing RaceTrac brand/image expectations.
- Spends time on all shifts coaching training, assessing, and actively leading all store teams within their respective store.
- Differentiates between a manager's and associate's ability to develop and improve, and those lacking qualities needed to be successful; incorporates this information when making personnel decisions.
- Responsible for maintaining overall presentation standards, guest/customer service standards and representing RaceTrac brand/image to set expectations.
- Drives excellence in Food Service by executing designed processes, implementing goals to increase sales and margin, product quality, and the utilization of training resources.
- Ensures and promotes a safe workplace and safe product handling by supporting safety training initiatives and counseling direct reports as necessary.
- Proven successful Retail Management experience preferred
- Previous experience working in high-volume, guest-focused, transactional environment preferred
Posting ID: 558405965Posted: 2020-05-22