Consider joining our team where we get the opportunity to enhance each others lives in everything we do!
Now Hiring Saturday/Sunday reception
Prestige Care is about people helping people, and is rooted in a philosophy of caring based on our core values respect, integrity, commitment and trust that are at the center of all we do. Our mission is to provide quality care, guided by a compassionate heart and our promise is to personally touch lives every day.Our residents come to Assisted Living at Summerplace to celebrate the best of life. Our community is conveniently located off Interstate 84 in northeast Portland and offers programs and activities that offer something new and exciting each day to residents, and their friends and families.
Summerpalce utilizes an innovative wellness program, Celebrations, that is designed to nurture mind, body and spirit, and give you the choices and freedom to celebrate life. As your partner in active aging, it is our goal to help you achieve an optimum level of health and wellness throughout all aspects of your life.
Additionally, our community offers the award-winning Expressions Memory Care Program, which provides people with dementia an outlet for creativity through arts, learning, and spirituality. Designed to keep up with all the latest research and information surrounding dementia, Summerpalce's team aligns with experts in the field of Alzheimer's research to continually provide refreshed programming for residents, and ongoing training and education for our amazing staff and families.Questions? Contact SummerplaceED@prestigecare.com
Build Your Healthcare Career with Prestige Care
Prestige Care is a family-owned and operated industry leader in the skilled nursing, assisted living, and rehabilitation space. As a Prestige Care team member, you are more than just an "employee," you are part of our family. With a company focus on career development and advancement, there are many opportunities for advancement at our over 80 communities and care centers in 8 Western states. The healthcare career opportunities are endless and we look forward to collaborating with you to achieve your professional goals. Check out the career path that you can take with Prestige Care below:
Receptionist carries out administrative tasks and provides support for the community office. Responds to telephone calls and welcomes visitors, residents, and guests to the community and promotes a positive, professional facility image.
- Represents the facility in receiving residents, staff and the public in a positive, helpful manner, and demonstrates Company mission, philosophy and core values.
- Directs residents and guests to the appropriate office for assistance, resident apartment, or activity area as needed.
- Answers the telephone within two rings and directs calls to appropriate party, minimizing "holding" time.
- Provides clerical support to all departments, as assigned by supervisor, in a timely and organized manner.
- Copies, collates, and staples materials as requested.
- Provides support to other departments by maintaining files, assist in filing, typing labels, and other office tasks as requested.
- Sorts and distributes incoming mail and processes outgoing mail.
- Maintains strict confidentiality in all matters dealing with personnel, residents, and management issues.
- Ensures that work area is clean, safe, and orderly.
- Respects resident dignity and promotes resident rights.
- Assists with bookkeeping and reporting functions as assigned.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Must have a High School diploma or equivalent.
- Must be able to read written direction, comprehend verbal instructions, and write at a level necessary to accomplish this job.
- Type 60 wpm and experience with personal computers and printers a must.
- Able to communicate effectively, in English, with personnel at all levels of the organization, with residents, their friends and family, and with members of the community
PLEASE JOIN OUR AMAZING TEAM AT SUMMERPLACEWe are looking for a weekend Receptionist-Saturday and Sunday, 8:30 am-5:00 pm