We are looking for someone who can speak Cantonese, Mandarin, or Vietnamese. Ability to write in Chinese preferred.
Prestige Care and Rehabilitation of Reedwood
Our Reedwood Care Center has been designated a 5 star CMS rating for 6 straight years for quality measures, RN staffing ratios, and more. Join the award-winning team and submit your application today!
Located centrally in the heart of Portland, Prestige Care and Rehabilitation of Reedwood is close in proximity to all of the major Portland hospitals including: Providence Portland Medical Center, Oregon Health and Science University, Kaiser Sunnyside, Legacy Emanuel and Adventist Medical Center.
At Prestige Care and Rehabilitation of Reedwood our patients are our priority and passion. Our knowledgeable and spirited team of care professionals work around the clock to provide the very best skilled nursing, rehabilitative therapy, short-term and long-term care for our patients. Our goal is to help patients return to their active, independent lifestyle. Reedwood's specialized services help patients who have suffered an unexpected injury, illness and who are recovering from a surgical procedure.
Any Questions: Contact ReedwoodAdministrator@prestigecare.com
Prestige Care is about people helping people, and is rooted in a philosophy of caring based on our core values - respect, integrity, commitment, and trust - that are at the center of all we do. Our mission is to provide quality care, guided by a compassionate heart and our promise is to personally touch lives every day. At Prestige we offer a dynamic and collaborative environment where you will not only make a difference in the lives of others every day; you have the opportunity to grow professionally, learn new skills and advance your career.
Build Your Healthcare Career with Prestige Care
Prestige Care is a family-owned and operated industry leader in the skilled nursing, assisted living, and rehabilitation space. As a Prestige Care team member, you are more than just an "employee," you are part of our family. With a company focus on career development and advancement, there are many opportunities for advancement at our over 80 communities and care centers in 8 Western states. The healthcare career opportunities are endless and we look forward to collaborating with you to achieve your professional goals. Check out the career path that you can take with Prestige Care below: We also offer a full benefits suite to eligible employees that includes the following:
Medical, dental, and vision coverage HSA/FSA accounts Employer paid group life and AD&D insruance 401(k) plan with company match Paid vacation, sick days, and holidays Employee Assistance Program Commitment to career development and continuing education Scholarship/ tuition reimbursement Flexible scheduling Employee discounts: cell service, theme parks, and so much more!
*Benefits may vary by location
Working Hours Start: Various
Working Hours End: Various
Activities Assistant coordinates, plans and helps with the life enrichment and resident activity programs.
- Assists in carrying out the life enrichment programs as identified in the monthly calendar and as instructed by the activities director, including making sure copies of the calendar are posted throughout the facility and available to each resident, his or her families, and friends.
- Provides one-to-one programming for residents who cannot participate in a group setting.
- Assists in decorating for the holidays with the help of residents and the volunteers and helps carryout special events.
- Coordinates with the activities director and other staff as necessary to bring residents to and from activities and events.
- Maintains life enrichment equipment and supplies, and organizes the activities storage areas in an orderly and clean manner.
- Assists in carrying out a life enrichment activity in the absence of the Activities Director.
- Assists with quarterly special events that include residents, families, friends and the community at large.
- Works with community resources and contacts to enhance the quality of life for residents as instructed by activities director.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Having completed a state certified activities training program or having one or more years of direct programming experience with older adults is helpful.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of residents, staff and volunteers.
- Valid commercial Class B drivers license, and access to a private vehicle for business use may be required.