This role splits time between Prestige Senior Living at East Wenatchee and Colonial Vista
Join our award-winning team! Prestige Senior Living at East Wenatchee won the prestigious 2018 "Bronze" award through the American Health Care Association for quality care of our residents. We are one of only a small handful of care centers in the entire state of Washington to enjoy this award and designation!
Tucked away in a tranquil corner of East Wenatchee, Prestige Senior Living at East Wenatchee is a perfect option for those who wish to maintain independence and enjoy the comfort of home, but prefer the specialized programming, amenities, and relaxed atmosphere that comes with community-based living.
Our community embraces a philosophy of healthy, fulfilled living to encourage happiness and longevity, and we strive to help residents achieve the purposeful, active lifestyle that they desire through events, activities and educational opportunities.Our friendly and knowledgeable staff is committed to providing personalized care, taking the time to get to know every resident's unique interests and needs.
Questions? Contact email@example.comBuild Your Healthcare Career with Prestige Care
Prestige Care is a family-owned and operated industry leader in the skilled nursing, assisted living, and rehabilitation space. As a Prestige Care team member, you are more than just an "employee," you are part of our family. With a company focus on career development and advancement, there are many opportunities for advancement at our over 80 communities and care centers in 8 Western states. The healthcare career opportunities are endless and we look forward to collaborating with you to achieve your professional goals. Check out the career path that you can take with Prestige Care below:
Working Hours Start: Various
Working Hours End: Various
Under the direction of the Executive Director, the Resident Wellness Coach will be responsible for all facets of the resident health and wellness programs at Prestige Care Assisted Living. This includes, but is not limited to, the supervision and direct involvement of group exercise classes, wellness appointments and programs, active adult programs, and personal training. All programs will be conducted within the framework of policies and procedures of Prestige Care Assisted Living.
- Promote a positive environment to encourage the well being of the residents of the community.
- Oversee planning, development and delivery of resident Health and Wellness Programs.
- Ensure that schedules for programs and activities are planned and communicated in a timely and efficient manner.
- Ensure staff develops ongoing relationships with residents to increase retention and participation in Assisted Living programs and activities.
- Work to ensure a risk free environment by promoting safe practices and conditions. Report accidents and injuries and complete incident reports.
- Maintain excellent communication with management teammates.
- Oversee tracking and reporting of resident health and progress
- Develop and implement goals and outcome measurements to establish effectiveness of Prestige's Wellness program.
- Interact with other assisted living departments to ensure residents needs are met in a holistic manner
- Travel to Prestige Senior Living events as necessary to monitor staff performance and provide support
- Other duties as assigned
COMPANY WIDE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supports a dignified and caring atmosphere with residents, residents' families, visitors and staff.
- Protects privacy and confidentiality of information pertaining to residents, employees, the faculty, and company information and records.
- Maintains a safe and secure working environment and practices safe working habits.
QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in exercise science, recreation management, kinesiology, personal training, or similar health field of study required; or a minimum of five (5) years of experience in fitness industry/allied health profession, health management, strength and conditioning, and/or personal/athletic training required.
- Experience in senior health and working with disabled individuals preferred.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- Current First Aid and CPR card required.
- Certification as a Personal Trainer required (ACE or NASM or ISSA or ACSM or NSCA certifications).