View All Jobs at Scripps Health
Home / Job Details
RN - CLINIC Plastic Surgery
Date Posted: May 20, 2020
Not Ready To Apply?
At Scripps Health, you will experience the pride, support, respect that has been repeatedly recognized as one of the nation's Top 100 Places to Work. You'll be surrounded by people committed to making a difference in the lives of their patients and their teammates. So if you're open to change, go ahead and unlock your potential.
Join our Plastic Surgery Team as an RN in this busy fast-pace office you will:
- Perform pre-op assessments, post-op follow up, wound care, consultations both medical and cosmetic and assist with in-office procedures.
- Contribute to the team as necessary to ensure quality patient care within own scope of practice.
This is a Full-time Day position. This position will float between Scripps Clinic Rancho Bernardo and Scripps Del Mar. Required
- Current California RN license
- American Heart Association BLS
- Minimum two (2) years of Plastic Surgery experience
- Must be patient centered, flexible and team oriented
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Three or more years of outpatient Surgical and/or Plastic Surgery experience
Scripps Health is repeatedly named on the Fortune Magazine's 100 Best Companies to work for, the only San Diego-based company, and Becker's Healthcare Top Hospitals. Scripps Health offers a robust Total Rewards Program designed to compensate and motivate you throughout your career. Scripps Health Total Rewards Program includes a broad range of plans and programs, including market competitive pay and performance incentives, health and wellness benefits, financial wellness benefits, work-life resources, learning and development opportunities, and rewards and recognition. Unlock your potential with Scripps Health today.
Scripps Health is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, or gender identity/expression), age, marital status, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.
Not ready to Apply?