Chem-Dry's mission is helping people live healthy lives, which starts with clean carpets and a healthy home. Our proprietary hot carbonating extraction cleaning process penetrates deep into the fibers, removing an average of 98% of common household allergens from carpets and upholstery and 89% of the airborne bacteria in your home when a sanitizer is added.* Plus, our green-certified solution, The Natural, contains no soaps or detergents so it's safe and non-toxic for your family & pets. And, Chem-Dry uses 80% less water than typical steam cleaning so carpets dry in hours instead of days, making it the safer and more convenient carpet cleaning choice.
Chem-Dry's Administrative Dispatcher is the hub of the Chem-Dry location. This role is responsible for customer engagement in the form of phone, email and social media platforms, working with Field Technician Leaders to coordinate Technicians, assist with ordering and invoice management as well as daily office operations.
If you enjoy a fast paced, customer focused and team oriented environment, Join our Team!Responsibilities:
- Be the "Voice" of Chem-Dry by embodying professionalism, courtesy, tenacity and subject matter expert of company knowledge
- Promote and sell the full suite of Chem-Dry services to inbound customer requests
- Provide support to Technicians, Field Technician Leaders and Management
- Demonstrate excellent listening skills, demonstrating empathy and understanding of customer needs
- Suggest upgrading treatments to customers to promote revenue
- Follow-up with customer inquiries
- Complete required forms / update database
- Social media posting and customer response
- Office supply inventory management
- Demonstrated passion for excellent customer service
- Effectively communicate with internal team members and customers
- Previous dispatch experience (preferred)
- Excellent ability to manage multiple tasks and maintain a positive attitude
- Knowledge of and desire to learn and leverage technology
- Learn and communicate Chem-Dry offerings and process
- Must have valid driver's license and clean driving record
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- Maybe subject to an on-site drug test
Chem-Dry is the world's leading upholstery and carpet cleaner as ranked by Entrepreneur Magazine for 25 years in a row as the #1 in category. With more than 3,500 locations worldwide, Chem-Dry is the world's leading carpet cleaner with nationwide coverage by locally-owned franchises.
Chem-Dry offers exciting team member opportunities who share a sense of commitment to quality home care and the use of quality home care products and advanced cleaning techniques. We offer flexible schedules, paid training and competitive pay.Join our team! This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to Chem-Dry Carpet Cleaning Corporate.
Posting ID: 558406733Posted: 2020-05-22