View All Jobs at Scripps Health
Home / Job Details
Registered Nurse - RN Bone Marrow Acute
Date Posted: May 16, 2020
Not Ready To Apply?
At Scripps Health, you will experience the pride, support, respect that has been repeatedly recognized as one of the nation's Top 100 Places to Work. You'll be surrounded by people committed to making a difference in the lives of their patients and their teammates.
So if you're open to change, go ahead and unlock your potential.
Scripps Green Hospital is recognized for its expertise in making bone marrow and blood stem cell transplants possible for people across the country. As an RN you will:
- Provide compassionate direct patient care within the scope of practice.
- Create an environment that is focused on restoring function and optimizing care, while maintaining the respect, autonomy and individuality of every patient.
- Support your team to ensure optimal patient care delivery.
This is a Full-time Night shift position located at our Scripps Green Hospital in Torrey Pines. Required
- One (1) year of recent oncology RN experience in an acute care setting
- California Registered Nurse License
- Current American Heart Association BLS certification
- Bachelor's degree in nursing
- 2 or more years of Oncology and/or Bone Marrow Transplant Experience
- Chemo Certification - ONS Certification
Scripps Health is repeatedly named on the Fortune Magazine's 100 Best Companies to work for, the only San Diego-based company, and Becker's Healthcare Top Hospitals. Scripps Health offers a robust Total Rewards Program designed to compensate and motivate you throughout your career. Scripps Health Total Rewards Program includes a broad range of plans and programs, including market competitive pay and performance incentives, health and wellness benefits, financial wellness benefits, work-life resources, learning and development opportunities, and rewards and recognition. Unlock your potential with Scripps Health today.
Scripps Health is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, or gender identity/expression), age, marital status, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.
Not ready to Apply?