Hilton Grand Vacations is a leader in the vacation ownership industry, operating with an unwavering commitment to innovation, quality, and continued growth. At the core of our company's success are our Team Members. We offer a phenomenal benefit package to our full-time Team Members that include medical, dental and vision insurance (personal customization), 401K plan, Paid Time Off (PTO) program and outstanding Team Member & Family travel benefits!
As a Maintenance Technician you would be responsible for interacting with guest for problem resolution. Some examples of guest service engineer responsibilities include basic appliance troubleshooting and repair, basic air-conditioning controls troubleshooting and repair Intermediate skills in drywall, painting/staining and wall vinyl repairs, troubleshoot plumbing fixtures including drain cleaning. What are some of the reasons people like working with HGV?
QualificationsWhat are we looking for?
- Quarterly bonus based on SALT (Satisfaction & Loyalty Tracking) scores
- Company uniforms provided
- Internal growth opportunities
- PAID training both in the classroom, job shadowing and on location
- Consistent day to day responsibilities
- Ability to communicate effectively with guests
- 2+ years of facilities maintenance experience
- Ability to follow basic written and verbal directions, climb stairs and work on ladders up to 40 feet, push/pull up to 100 lbs., lift/carry up to 50 lbs., grasp, stoop, reach overhead
- Passion for providing outstanding service to guests and Team Members
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including days, weekends and holidays
- Strong attention and care to details
- Responsibility, reliability, and integrity
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Hospitality industry experience is a plus
Posting ID: 558406756Posted: 2020-05-22