Putting people first is the foundation of our company values, and the health and well-being of our HGV Team Members, owners and guests is our top priority. We are actively monitoring the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak. At this time, all applications will be considered for future positions and contacted at a later date. We thank you for your interest in becoming a part of our HGV family!
Hilton Grand Vacations ranks 26th in Hawaii Business Magazine's "Top 250" that highlights the state's largest companies based on gross sales, a key indicator of market dominance and influence. Additionally, the company was the highest-ranking timeshare business on this year's list!
As a Housekeeper
, you will drive company success by performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Friendly and effective communication with dispatch, Team Members, and guests to ensure the satisfaction of our guests and owners
- Work in a fast-paced and sometimes stressful environment, flexible with spontaneous demands from guests and for business needs
- Follow company philosophies, policies, and procedures and communicate them to appropriate departments
- Ensure resort follows all federal, state, and local laws, including OSHA
- Clean all assigned units, offices and public areas in compliance with all standards of quality and efficiency and promptly turn in all lost and found items after being accurately tagged and identified
- Report any maintenance problems, damage or missing items to proper housekeeping personnel
- Report any suspicious activity to the Security department
- Maintain cleanliness of carts and ensure supplies and equipment are in a neat and orderly appearance
- Assist management in maintaining an accurate inventory of linen and supplies
- Properly utilize the key Traka box system and enforce the company policy
QualificationsWhat are we looking for?
- Other duties and special project as assigned by housekeeping management
Hilton Grand Vacations is a leader in the vacation ownership industry, operating with an unwavering commitment to innovation, quality, and continued growth. We believe that at the core of our company's success are our Team Members! To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- Cleaning background to include homes, offices or hotels
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Customer service or similar related experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We prohibit discrimination based on any legally-recognized basis, including, but not limited to: race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age (40 and over), national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed service member status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.