Currently seeking team members who are passionate about building lasting vacation memories for our owners/guest vising our resort properties. Do you find your work gratifying while making a difference, providing an enjoyable, fun-filled vacation! HGV is currently looking a Maintenance Supervisor. What will I be doing.....
Ensure the safe and efficient operation of the hotel facility including guestrooms, common areas, boilers, chillers, air compressors and related facility equipment! Supervises, directs and coordinates daily work assignments and specific tasks performed by Maintenance Technicians and Grounds persons. Working supervisor that actively contribute to the success of internal/external Preventative Maintenance programs and ensures quality and timely performance through follow-up inspection and due diligence. QualificationsWhat are we looking for.....
A team-first attitude
As a Maintenance Supervisor you would be responsible for executing your position's responsibilities driving company success through performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Visually inspect, operate, and maintain guestrooms, common area and associated mechanical equipment systems throughout the complex. Utilizing knowledge of building mechanical systems such as, but not limited to, water distribution, fire detection, air conditioning, swimming pools is required.
- Limited computer knowledge for PM scheduling, daily assignments and other computerized engineering systems is required. Interpretation of blue prints and technical manuals along with knowledge in the use of various tools and equipment is encouraged.
- Performs various maintenance assignments and performs quality inspections. The ability to follow manufacturer's guidelines and recommendations for preventative maintenance of all related equipment is necessary.
- Monitor, maintain and test Emergency and Life Safety systems as required to align with local regulatory codes. Monitor and inspect maintenance equipment on a routine basis.
- Record and maintain various logs and preventative maintenance records. Make and/or lead all aspects of emergency repairs to plumbing, kitchen and other building equipment when necessary.
- Monitor team member efficiency, quality and guest response - time and quality. Due to the nature of the business, the individual may be required to do other duties and special projects as assigned by the Chief Engineer. Acts as department lead in the absence of the Chief Engineer.
- Regular attendance in conformance with the standards, which may be established and revised by HGVC from time to time, is essential to the successful performance of this position.
What are we looking for?
Hilton Grand Vacations is a leader in the vacation ownership industry, operating with an unwavering commitment to innovation, quality, and continued growth. At the core of our company's success are our Team Members. To fulfill this role optimally, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- 3-5 years of building and/or property maintenance.
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Technical diploma.
- 5-7 years of building and/or property maintenance.
- 2+ years of management or supervisor.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We prohibit discrimination based on any legally-recognized basis, including, but not limited to: race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age (40 and over), national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed service member status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.