Currently seeking team members who are passionate about creating lasting vacation memories for our owners/guest vising our resort properties. Do you find your work gratifying while making a difference, providing an enjoyable, fun-filled vacation!What will I be doing?
As a Maintenance Tech II you would be responsible for maintaining the guestrooms, public spaces, back of the house areas in good repair ensuring an attractive and well-maintained property with your primary focus on guest relations and problem resolution. Assignments relate to a variety of skills that include but not limited to painting, stucco, texturing, drywall, staining, knockdown and popcorn ceilings. Work well with customers and staff members and drive company success through performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
QualificationsWhat are we looking for...
- Interacts with guest for problem resolution. Basic appliance troubleshooting and repair Basic air-conditioning controls Intermediate skills in drywall, painting/staining and wall vinyl repairs.
- Troubleshoot plumbing fixtures including drain cleaning. Change Filters
- Maintain all guestroom and public space equipment Replace Caulk Tile/Grout Door repair to include locking mechanisms and hinges. Inspects rooms for pest intrusion Inspects and replaces cosmetic appliance components
- Replace light bulbs and ballasts Repair closet/drapery tracks, replacement of furniture Stain furniture and repair knicks and gouges. Replace remote control batteries Unclog toilets and sinks. Touch-up paint Glue peeling wallpaper.
- Execute planned scheduled preventative maintenance Replaces faulty plumbing components. Maintain accurate functioning of all equipment and tools.
- Establishes a clear line of communication with the engineering leadership. Assist other maintenance staff on special projects. Responding to all guest requests to ensure client satisfaction; willing to "pitch-in" and help co- workers with their job duties and be an outstanding teammate.
- Detailed record keeping in English is required for logs and inspection sheets.
A team-first attitude
Hilton Grand Vacations is a leader in the vacation ownership industry, operating with an unwavering commitment to innovation, quality, and continued growth. At the core of our company's success are our Team Members. To fulfill this role, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- 2 years' experience in building and/or facilities, property maintenance
- Ability to communicate effectively with guests in English, follow basic written and verbal directions,
- Physically able to work from ladders up to 40 feet, push/pull up to 100 lbs, lift/carry up to 50 lbs., grasp, stoop, reach overhead with or without reasonable accommodations.
It would be helpful in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
What will it be like to be a Team Member.....
- 3-+ years' experience Resort/ Hotel maintenance
- Current State's driver's license
Hilton Grand Vacations is a leader in the vacation ownership industry, operating with an unwavering commitment to innovation, quality, and continued growth. We offer a fantastic benefit package to our full-time Team Members that include medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K plan, Paid Time Off (PTO) program and outstanding travel benefits.
Don't wait! Apply Today.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We prohibit discrimination based on any legally-recognized basis, including, but not limited to: race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age (40 and over), national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed service member status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.