Putting people first is the foundation of our company values, and the health and well-being of our HGV Team Members, owners and guests is our top priority. We are actively monitoring the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak. At this time, all applications will be considered for future positions and contacted at a later date. We thank you for your interest in becoming a part of our HGV family!
Hilton Grand Vacations ranks 26th in Hawaii Business Magazine's "Top 250" that highlights the state's largest companies based on gross sales, a key indicator of market dominance and influence. Additionally, our company was the highest-ranking timeshare business on this year's list!
As a Guest Service Agent
you will be responsible for driving company success through performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
QualificationsWhat are we looking for?
- Ensure that every interaction with an owner or guest is a positive and memorable experience while checking them in and out of the property and responding to their requests
- Coordinate guest check-out including, but not limited to: ensuring rooms and services are accurately accounted for, using the point-of-sale system, handling money, processing credit and debit cards, accepting and recording various forms of payment, converting foreign currency, making change and processing gift certificates and cards
- Demonstrate a detailed knowledge of hotel information including, but not limited to: room categories, room rates, packages, promotions, the local area and other general product knowledge and answer guest questions and inquiries
- Use up-selling techniques to promote hotel services and facilities and to improve room occupancy rates
- Respond to guest inquiries and requests and resolve issues in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
- Field guest complaints, conduct research and resolve and negotiate solutions for guest happiness
- Receive, input, retrieve and relay messages to guests
Hilton Grand Vacations is a leader in the vacation ownership industry, operating with an unwavering commitment to innovation, quality, and continued growth. We believe that at the core of our company's success are our Team Members! To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- 1+ years of related experience
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule including nights, weekends and holidays
- High school diploma or equivalent
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Hotel or hospitality experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We prohibit discrimination based on any legally-recognized basis, including, but not limited to: race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age (40 and over), national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed service member status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.