Job DescriptionFront Line Sales Executive
Putting people first is the foundation of our company values, and the health and well-being of our HGV Team Members, owners and guests is our top priority. We are actively monitoring the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak. At this time, all applications will be considered for future positions and contacted at a later date. We thank you for your interest in becoming a part of our HGV family!
There's something truly outstanding about Hilton Grand Vacations. The foundation of our culture has been about building memorable experiences and making a positive impact within our industry and the communities in which we live and work. Our Team Members are the driving force behind these efforts. It is their talent, passion, and dedication to our brand that has fueled the success of Hilton Grand Vacations.
We are seeking professionals with goal driven personalities. If you enjoy working with new potential clients and helping couples and families make memories by enjoying vacations, this is the right opportunity for your next career move. Why Our Team Members Like Working for Us:
- Competitive compensation package (bonus, annual bonus).
- Excellent health care options (medical, dental, and vision that encourage preventative care).
- Paid Time Off (PTO) that allows for adventure, rest, relaxation or recuperation.
- All new Team Members automatically enrolled in the HGV matching Retirement Savings Plan.
- Our Go Hilton Team Member Travel Program offers up to 30 room nights per year at deeply discounted rates and 50% off at participating hotel-operated restaurants. Pass the savings on to family and friends since HGV allows you to share up to 70 additional discounted room nights per year.
- And so much more!
Present the Hilton Grand Vacations ownership products to our potential owners to generate sales volume and leads while maintaining a professional and ethical representation of the company. QualificationsTypes of Candidates We're Looking For:
- Individuals with excellent communication & partnership skills.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to include weekends, and holidays.
- Previous sales and marketing experience in a similar luxury goods or services sector is a plus.
- A sharp professional image with the ambition to make things happen.
- Experience selling branded timeshare or vacation ownership products is a plus.
Explore a grand career with Hilton Grand Vacations where inspiration takes you places!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We prohibit discrimination based on any legally-recognized basis, including, but not limited to: race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age (40 and over), national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed service member status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.