andElectric Pallet Jack
Join our team and immediately become part of the largest distributor of conventional, natural, organic and specialty products in the United States and Canada. We serve over 43,000 customer locations with 200,000 different products. Our Warehouse associates supply thousands of consumers with better for you food that nourishes families nationwide. Our retailers range from small family owned stores to Wholefoods Markets and everything in between. Are you ready to make an impact on the lives of others and feel good about what you do? Join our growing Distribution team today.
Our facility in Lancaster, TX is coming into our busy season and is looking for individuals who are looking to jump start their careers. We have the business and need your help. Are you looking to work 40+ hours per week in an team environment of trust and respect? If yes, then this is for you!
Job Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Weekly Pay Up $15.00/hr base pay + incentive pay
- 10am start time
- Opportunity for 40+ hours per week
- 4 Day (10) Hour Work Weeks
- Safe, Team-Oriented Work Environment
- Selects a variety of products.
- Transports products throughout the warehouse on electric pallet jacks.
- Utilizing an RF Scanner and Vocollect Headset
- Maintains a positive attitude and sense of teamwork.
- Assists other departments with work activities as needed.
- Builds strong relationships within the warehouse to promote a safe and respectful working environment.
- Maintains order selection performance standards of speed and accuracy with minimum damage.
- Ensures the labels and pallets are accurate.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Willing to consent to background and drug screening, and physical test.
- Ability to lift up to consistently lift up to 60, frequent bending, stooping and lifting.
- Ability to work in various temperatures from -18 to 80 degrees.
- Adheres to attendance policy and commits to work schedule.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. UNFI is an Equal Opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive and respectful environment for all. - M/F/Veteran/Disability. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Posting ID: 558406849Posted: 2020-05-22