$16.33/ hrJob Overview:
verifies and receives correct product using RF gun while maintaining an engineered work expectancy. Job Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Accounts for all pallet labels for each order.
- Checks all items to ensure correct description and quantity.
- Processes receiving paperwork.
- Coordinates the correct sequence or order, checking shortages and counting overflows with the dock supervisor.
- Ensures that all order selectors and forklift operators exchange merchandise sent in error.
- Must be 18 years of age due to equipment operation.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Must be able to operate a forklift and be able to become licensed.
- Must be able to read, write and make simple math calculations.
- Must be able to lift and transport items weighing up to approximately 90 pounds constantly throughout the shift.
- Must have the ability to learn computerized check-in systems (OMNI, RFICS & ETC.) and operate computerized checking hardware (Telxon).
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. UNFI is an Equal Opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive and respectful environment for all. - M/F/Veteran/Disability. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Posting ID: 558406863Posted: 2020-05-22