As a company critical to the needs of everyday people, we are remaining open despite the ongoing situation with COVID-19 and are looking to hire people just like YOU to help keep America fed and stocked with supplies.Job Overview:
The Warehouse Clerk is responsible for providing clerical support in the distribution warehouse. This position is tiull time, benefits eligible and would offer a shift of 8:00am- 4:30 pm. The schedule offers a split work week with Wednesdays and Saturdays off. Apply today! Job Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Preparing receiving paperwork for product to be checked in.
- Preparing store invoices and billing of store deliveries.
- Monitoring trip leave times.
- Providing customer service assistance to customers, drivers, and vendors.
- General clerical duties. This is an energetic position that will require standing and walking among different work stations.
- Prior warehouse clerical experience.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 10 key skills.
- Ability to work in fast-paced, warehouse environment.
- Ability to work independently with limited direction.
- Detail oriented.
- Excellent customer service Skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically Excel.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. UNFI is an Equal Opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive and respectful environment for all. - M/F/Veteran/Disability. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Posting ID: 558406883Posted: 2020-05-22