Must learn three jobs in six months and rotate.
Checks in and verifies incoming product (perishables, grocery and general merchandise). Transports product from dock to assigned locations utilizing pallet jack. Performs order selection duties. Manually lifts cases to build stable loads on pallets. Handles cases of product from various positions, including reaching above head. Uses Vocollect electronic headset to receive orders verbally and ensure correct selection. Major order selector responsibilities include speed of selection, accuracy of selection and safety. Possibly performs truck loading duties or replenishes (relocate) product to pick slots. Operates equipment such as manual and electric pallet jack and electric forklift. Job Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Receives, stores, and/or selects various grocery, perishable, general merchandise. products or supplies from warehouse stock.
- Transports product throughout the warehouse via pallet jack of forklift.
- Works in a fast paced environment with varying temperatures.
- Assists other departments with work activities when required.
- Promotes good working relationships by maintaining a courteous and friendly manner.
- Maintains order selection performance standards of speed and accuracy with minimum damage.
- Attends work regularly and on time as scheduled.
- Ensures the correct labels are on the correct pallet.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- High school diploma desired.
- Warehouse and/or pallet jack experience preferred.
- Previous order selection, warehouse experience such as shipping or receiving, or experience in a physically demanding position is preferred.
- Must be willing to consent to background check, drug screen, and physical capacities test.
- Must be able to lift up to 80 pounds, frequent bending, stooping and lifting.
- Must have the ability to work in various temperatures from -20 to 80 degrees.
- Must be able to work the required schedule and/or overtime, which could involve nights, holidays or weekends.
Posting ID: 558406902Posted: 2020-05-22