Auto req ID
This role will support stores in the Bronx and Queens
This role is responsible for the protection of the company's retail store assets by investigating the loss of asset(s) including merchandise, money and property. The Coordinator AP works closely with the AP Manager to identify opportunities at store level and where Associates should be deployed. This role is also responsible for preventing loss and shrink within the district and understanding how to effectively deter theft on all levels.
- Detect and resolve internal and external theft incidents.
- This incumbent is the primary contact for any safety and security issues for stores in area of responsibility.
- Tours stores daily, identifying deficiencies and executing corrective action as necessary.
- Maintains awareness of high risk areas in order to reduce/control merchandise losses.
- Review shrink best practices and execution of shrink reduction strategy drivers on store visits. Check areas such as rotation, backroom organization and additional follow up areas assigned by supervision.
- Review shrink reports and assist in reacting to issues and opportunities seen in assigned district.
Better Place to Shop
- Assists in the implementation and communications of company policies and procedures related to safety and security training programs.
- Ensures a store environment safe from theft and provides a secure destination to shop
Better Place to Work
- Ensure stores are secure for Associate safety from theft internally and externally
- Assists in the implementation and communications of company policies and procedures related to safety and security training programs
- Assist in the direction of AP Associates and ensure accurate and efficient deployment of resources
Full-Time (40 Hours)FLSA
Asset Protection CoordinatorDepartment Name
New YorkJob Category
Asset ProtectionTravel Requirements
- High School Diploma
- 2 - 4 years experience
- Knowledge of criminal laws applicable to various state and local jurisdictions
- Maintain strict confidentiality of all investigation related information
- Basic skills in MS Office
Posting ID: 558406972Posted: 2020-05-22