Job Details**This position may be eligible for a $500 sign-on bonus**This position may be eligible for a $250 referral bonusAre you interested in starting your career in the healthcare field?
Are you seeking a rewarding role? Look No Further. Consider a career opportunity as a Certified Nursing Assistant/Medication Aide.
What is a Certified Nursing Assistant/Medication Aide?
A CNA/Medication Aide provides assistance with activities of daily living to residents. This includes assisting with eating, bathing, dressing, transferring (walking), medication administration and other personal cares.
- Not Certified? Certification classes are provided on site @ Avera Prince of Peace to all new employees.
- Compensation: Avera starts you with great wages and benefits! You may also be eligible for a sign on bonus. Shift differentials for weekends and night shifts.
- Advancement: Opportunities are available if you desire career growth in Long Term Care.
- Job Satisfaction: Build meaningful relationships with residents, families and your team members.
- Work with a team of professionals to make a positive impact.
- Avera Prince of Peace was established in 1986. Avera Prince of Peace includes long term care, rehabilitation, ventilator unit, transitional care, assisted living and independent apartments.
* New and newly remodeled resident rooms*
Posting ID: 558406980Posted: 2020-05-22