RN Required Job Highlights:
- Develop relationships with residents & experience great teamwork!
- Competitive wages with regular increases!
- Perform professional nursing functions, utilizing the nursing process to provide total nursing care to residents.
- Knowledge of and ability to utilize appropriate patient care protocol relating to the physical and psychological needs of adolescent to geriatric patients.
- Coordinate care in an interdisciplinary manner and is accountable for all residents assigned to him/her according to established nurse practice act.
- Promote and nurture Avera Eureka Healthcare's philosophy of a resident-centered care environment.
- Graduate from an accredited school of Licensed Practical Nursing, normally a 12 month curriculum.
- Successful completion of State Board Exams.
- Eight CEU's required yearly.
- Experience in geriatric or medical/surgical preferred
- Experience in dealing with the public and clients required.
- Current RN license in the State of South Dakota
- Membership in professional organization preferred.
- CPR certification required.
Posting ID: 558407000Posted: 2020-05-29