Allied Universal is seeking the position of Professional Security Officer
. Our Security Officers embrace our company's core values. Be sure to visit Jobs.AUS.comfor all of our Security Jobs and to learn more about our company.
As a Professional Security Officer
for Allied Universal you will be Responsible for the Security and Safety of our client's property and personnel. As the Allied Universal Security Officer you will know all site-specific policies and procedures, and implement emergency response activities as appropriate, while providing superior customer service. Must be flexible and have open availability.Looking for a rewarding career serving, protecting, and helping your community?Join the largest security provider in North America. We are committed to providing meaningful employment opportunities for all our employees. Over 65% of our managerial team are promoted from within. You too can start with little to no experience. Don't have your guard card? If selected through our interview process, we will provide your training and assist with the required fees!Some of the great perks we offer:
Great medical, dental, vision plans.
401k and life insurance plans.
Internal growth opportunities.
Tuition reimbursement programs.
Company discounts and perks. QUALIFICATIONS/REQUIREMENTS:
- Be at least 18 years of age with high school diploma or equivalent
- Possess effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of personnel and the general public in a professional and effective manner
- Valid guard card/license, as required in the state for which you are applying.
- As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete a background investigation and a drug screen in accordance with all federal, state, and local laws
- Display exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Have intermediate computer skills to operate innovative, wireless technology at client specific sites
- Ability to handle crisis situations at the client site, calmly and efficiently
- Able to:
- Work in various environments such as cold weather, rain/snow or heat
- Occasionally lift or carry up to 40 pounds
- Climb stairs, ramps, or ladders occasionally during shift
- Stand or walk on various surfaces for long periods of time
Posting ID: 558407446Posted: 2020-05-22